HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH
Irregular verbs 2
Choose the correct form (and tense) of each irregular verb to complete the sentences below. Choose the most natural-sounding response:
eg: They were ahead for a bit, but they've
the lead yet again.
1. He __________ before 8:00 AM.
2. They've _______ their keys.
3. He has _______ there many times.
4. The candy was _______ in the cupboard by his grandmother.
5. I've _______ that bike before.
6. The dog _______ down next to him.
7. Maria _______ beautifully.
8. The kids were _______ up by their parents.
9. The opera singer hadn't _______ that aria in three years.
10. It's pretty rare that someone gets _______ by a shark.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: questions (at) englishliteracysite (dot) com
(c) 2016 EnglishLiteracySite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.