DOUBLE NEGATIVES: Avoiding double negatives 2
Complete each of the answers, making sure you don't use double negatives:
1. Neither the electrician nor his wife _____________ what was going on.
2. Didn't you tell _____________ about what happened?
3. Didn't ______________ tell you to bring food?
4. None of the the things I did _____________ to work.
5. We barely _____________ our neighbors.
6. Didn't she bring _____________ of the things from the old house?
7. We all felt that this _____________ no accident.
8. You can't go to the supermarket without _____________ money.
9. My cousin doesn't know how to fix _____________ properly.
10. My mom's cat won't let _____________ pet her but my mother.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: questions (at) englishliteracysite (dot) com
(c) 2016 EnglishLiteracySite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.