HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH
Irregular verbs 1
Choose the correct form (and tense) of each irregular verb to complete the sentences below. Choose the most natural-sounding response:
eg: They were ahead for a bit, but they've
the lead yet again.
1. They were __________ by a much worse team.
2. I _______ her to the mall.
3. He has _______ three books about his travels in Asia.
4. Jenny _______ and walked towards the door.
5. Samantha has _______ $50 from the ATM.
6. Not a word was _______ about what happened.
7. I haven't _______ it much thought.
8. She was quite _______ by the bad news.
9. The money was _______ in broad daylight.
10. He _______ he hadn't done anything wrong.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: questions (at) englishliteracysite (dot) com
(c) 2016 EnglishLiteracySite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.