HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH QUIZ
Pronoun case exercise 2
Choose the correct pronoun case to complete each of the following sentences:
1. It was _________ who told the landlord about my neighbor's loud parties.
2. My sister and __________ have been going to that beach since we were kids.
3. Dad wasn't happy with __________ coming home late at night.
4. It is important to Lisa and __________ that you tell us where you saw Jim.
5. She prefers to remain neutral. __________ choosing one side over the other will just upset everyone.
6. __________ and her mother went to Spain on vacation.
7. Between you and __________, I think he's handsome.
8. Her answers are always wrong. __________, on the other hand, are always correct.
9. __________ talking in class is becoming a problem.
10. The teacher asked Vanessa and __________ if we knew the answer.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: questions (at) englishliteracysite (dot) com
(c) 2016 EnglishLiteracySite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.